A public dumping ground for words and pictures. Contact me at ThomasTamblyn@Gmail.com

Monday 27 July 2009

You are also ugly!

I've been trying to make a new spray for use in Team Fortress 2. The basic concept is "my other medigun is a SUPPOSITORY!"

i decided that a nice offensive-looking riff on the medigun silhouette would be effective.


Results have been mixed.

They're just not easily parsable. I'm quite content with the basic vector medigun silhouette I made, but it's proved tricky to turn it into something that is both obviously a medigun, and obviously meant to be shoved where the sun doesn't shine.

At one point, in desperation, I actually gave the top-right version testicles. I knew then that I had crossed a line.

Maybe I'll use the vanilla medigun graphic for something. Maybe another hazard-sign like my heavy and demo sprays.

I'm especially happy with the heavy one. It really blends in well in the levels. The demo spray is only subtly different from the real hazard sign it's riffing off of, but it works well enough for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment